A freelance writer since 1980, Paule Hewlett has been involved in several pioneering communications efforts and large scale advertising and employee communications campaigns.
She has won awards from art directors,' advertising, and professional communicators' organizations.
Relationships have been key to her career. She has worked with several clients more than 25 years and through successive generations of marketing materials.
Representative projects from Paule's writing career:
- Eight years of producing customer e-newsletters, website copy and other marketing materials for a revolutionary hospitality procurement services company.
- Collaborative creative consulting and writing for employee and customer communications supporting customer service within Fortune 100 companies.
- Nine years of producing an employee newsletter and training materials for one of the largest forging and casting producers in the U.S.
- Marketing and communications for numerous entrepreneurs in technology, health & fitness, and financial services.
- Articles, recruitment materials, consumer brochures and employee communications for several hospitals within the Texas Medical Center.
- Communications and training materials on creativity initiatives in two Fortune 100 companies.
- Creative on new corporate branding materials plus writing of six annual reports for an industrial power equipment manufacturer.
- Six years of regular survey and in-depth articles on architecture and real estate for The Houston Business Journal.
- Employee communications, newsletter articles and training materials supporting the reorganization of a national industrial service company.
- Advising on and editing two books on the management of design and construction, working with a prominent innovator in the field.
- Speeches and power point presentation materials for numerous executives in several industries.
Air Liquide America
Catholic Diocese of Texas
CHRISTUS Stehlin Foundation
Halliburton / KBR
Houston Business Journal
Houston Grand Opera
Independent Professional Mgmt
IPM Asset Solutions
King Ranch, Inc.
The Methodist Hospital
St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
The Women's Home